Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A request

Before I go to sleep, I am going to ask a question. Since I am new at blogging, there is one question that has been really eating me. Who should I follow?
I have NO idea what blogging etiquette is. Is it like Facebook where you have to know the person in real life or is it like fanfiction, where no one gives a crud who you are so long as you are not a spammer? Or does it depend on the blog?
Anyways, if you have an suggestion on who to follow, shoot me a Facebook message, or a email, or leave something in the comments.

Muchas Gracias!

2 comments:

  1. From my experience, as long as they're not a spammer, they're a legit person, so it's ok to follow them. So like fanfiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay awesome.

    PS If you have a blog that I am not following please tell me!

    ReplyDelete